Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why I like Pizza

             
                     There is lots of people who like pizza, but not one like me. I like pizza because it's tasty, the crust is crunchy, and is a little healthy because it has tomato sauce. Pizza is very delicious. You can get full with a couple of slices but most of us eat almost a whole pizza box like I do. One great thing about pizza is that you can get it in all sorts of flavors. There is Pepperoni, Pineapple, Spicy, and many more. There is even a Oreo pizza at Domino's that I haven't tasted but I think it would be a great dessert. Another great thing about pizza is that it makes a good meal for any time of the day, even breakfast. I like pizza so much that once when everyone in the house was asleep I woke up in the middle of the night to get some left over slices of pizza. Pizza is so great that 94% of people eat pizza regularly. Pizza is one of the greatest foods ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment